A friend of mine shared this post on Twitter today about something one of her friend’s witnessed in NYC last night, and I felt it was important for us to post it on here - as a way of both getting the word out and seeing if anyone has any way of helping the situation (blogging, writing an article, knowledge of a missing person, etc.) Please share if you can - there has to be something we can do to help. It is possible to get in touch with the original source - please first email it to email@example.com and we will forward it to her.
Jesus fucking Christ.
Jesus fucking Christ.
If possible, never, ever let someone leave like this. If you can offer the cabbie money to not go. Insist that the woman, man, child that is being abducted stays with you. DO NOT LET THEM GO.
Via Lawful Good, Not Lawful Stupid
Well paladin, it’s been hard for me to see real good qualities in myself lately. But i’ll look at myself deeper and see. For the sake of positivity and all.
1. I try my hardest to be kind to people, even if they annoy the hell out of me I try to be nice. I always think that maybe they need someone to be nice to them, to listen to them. Maybe they had a bad day and need a smile or a kind word.
2. I try to be positive about everything. Which has been so very hard lately, but things always seem to somehow brighten up a bit and open my eyes to the good things that are still here in my life. My family, friends and animals. Music and my art. I try to look past the bad and focus on the good. I try to take things in stride and push on.
3. I’m told i’m very strong. Mentally and physically but mostly mentally. I’ve debated on this, because i’ve been broken, on several different levels in my life, I’ve been so sad and hurt, so scared… But I guess since I survived with still a somewhat light, good view on the world im coming out ok. I try not to get pulled down by bad things, I remember I have people and creatures who care about and love me. Who need me. And for that I can’t ignore them, I can’t close in on myself like I often want to. They give me strength as does my faith. I’ve been broken, but I think i’m getting glued back together.
4. I’m said to be very talented in the arts and the animals. I take pride in what I do. I’ve been working my way up since I was a little girl in my writing, drawing, painting, and acting, my dogs, horses and livestock. So far i seem to be excelling more and more. I only hope to meet my own expectations and that of others.
5. I love. I have such a strong love for my close family, friends, and my animals. I could be upset at them, pissed at them, outraged at them even and I still love them, I would never want them hurt, i’d always love them no matter what. The people that mean the most to me, they have not the closest idea on how much I love them, how much I cherish them. They are gifts from God to me. These people and animals. I love them, each of them so much, unconditionally. I think most people would call the love I have for some in my life unconditional.
Scarlet - I like you.
Teal - I’d date you.
Red - I love you
Orange - You’re cute
Pink - I could stay on your tumblr the whole day.
Yellow - You’re amazing.
Purple - I miss you.
Blue - I want to meet you.
Lilac - I wanna fuck you
Brown - I don’t like you.
Green - I like your tumblr.
Black - I hate you
White - Delete your tumblr.
Lavender - give me your mortal soul/skype
Live like each day is your last! Love like you have never been hurt before! Sing like no one is listening! Dance like no one is watching!– TheDailyPositive.com (via thedailypozitive) Via Southern Belle♥
Your past was never a mistake if you learned from it.– TheDailyPositive.com (via thedailypozitive) Via Southern Belle♥